Friday, June 09, 2006

Before & After




OK, so this should really be entitled "Before & Before". I've been experiencing some minor technical difficulties uploading pictures. Not sure if it's due to my connection, but suspect that it is (56K modem, connects at 28.8 dial-up). My husband though, has this nifty little thingamajig that plugs into the USB port of the computer and can hold a lot of information. So today, I transferred some pictures and uploaded them at his office (yeah for DSL!!!). Unfortunetly, I forgot a picture, and have been unable to upload it here at home. I'll see if he can add it on Monday.


After the first month of swimming I decided that long hair was just too much of a bother. 12" less of hair sure fits under my cap a lot easier :) For those of you that haven't seen me in a while, which of course, is, well, all of you, my hair is a lot darker. Yup, I'd even go as far as to say I'm no longer a blond. The chlorine is lightening it some, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be going white before I ever turn blond again. FYI, my first masters meet is on Sunday. I'm swimming the 50m free & 50m breast LC. LC stands for long course and that translates into "Grace, doesn't have to do flip turns this weekend." YEAH!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger Ruth Hoernig said...

Hey! You still look blonde to me. It's been a loooong time since I checked the family blogs, but keep writing and putting out those pix. One of these days there will be a surprise on its way to your girls.
Love, Aunt Ruthie

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

still waiting on the "after" pic! By the way, how did your meet go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home