Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Yummy Coffee: Boca Java's Blogger's Boot Up Blend

Here is my first ever coffee review.

My first ever exposure to Boca Java came when visiting my family in JAX. It was wonderful. The coffee I had was a decaf blend, but you couldn't tell. It was rich and smooth. So I was really looking forward to recieving some of "my own" coffee in the mail. I was not disappointed :) The first bag that I opened was the Blogger's Boot Up Blend. The smell that greeted me was rich & dark. My son says it smelled "heavenly". This coffee is a good pick-me-up for a tired SAHM. I have made a pot every morning this week, and nursed it all day long. Yes, it is even good old and cold :)

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Up until now I've enjoyed your blog very much. Today I log on to see this; a coffee commercial?

See out.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Upward Journey said...

Well, I do get free coffee out of it :) How can a die hard coffee drinker like me, pass up a sweet deal like that?

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

We are VERY impressed that you are swimming! You Go GRACE! Hope those flip turns are getting better and better. =) And, you have made us quite jealous with the Boca Java informercial! Enjoy it! Paul savors EVERY drop here! Love you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home